[c-nsp] Cisco 677

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Thu Jan 5 02:51:17 EST 2006

Qwest uses some Lucent DSLAMS and I have had no problems with 677's
runnng
the very latest CBOS 2.4.7 I believe, with them.  The Alcatel DSLAMS
which
are turds (even the Qwest people agree with this) do have problems,
probably the
same one your dealing with.

Also try a 678 running the latest code, it WILL connect to the crappy
alcatel
dslams.  Cisco may have fixed that on the 678

Ted