[c-nsp] FWSM v2.3.3 NAT issue

Brett Looney brett at looney.id.au
Thu Jan 5 09:54:08 EST 2006

At 22:44 5/01/2006, you wrote:
>I'd love to hear if you find a solution for this.  I've seen the same
>problem with my intra-chassis FWSMs.  Dynamic NAT works fine on the primary
>blade but pukes when it fails to the secondary.

It's only dynamic NAT from outside->inside that doesn't work for us -
everything else works fine, including inter-chassis failover. No idea
about intra-chassis failover but.

We're currently having further discussions with the TAC - the
documentation is very vague about whether it supports what we want to
do or not...

B.