[c-nsp] 6to4 relay router setup

David Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Thu Jan 5 14:08:20 EST 2006

Windows defaults to AAAA records first. But it only has DNS resolution via IPv4. My XP system has no problem prefering the IPv6 address over IPv4. A good site to check is http://www.ipv6ready.org since it tells you how you connected.

David

- --
David C Prall dcp at dcptech.com http://dcp.dcptech.com