[c-nsp] 6500 ios licensing

Asbjorn Hojmark - Lists Lists at Hojmark.ORG
Wed Jan 11 10:33:26 EST 2006

> The closest thing related seems to be IP SERVICES SSH LAN
> ONLY. So I was wondering if there are any licensing changes
> which went on or if I can legaly use that IP SERVICES SSH LAN
> ONLY?

You can. The old "IP" feature set maps directly to the new "IP
Services" feature set. (You must have a current support contract,
of cause).

> Should it matter, we are running sup720s.

It does matter. The basic feature set for Sup32 is very basic
(hence the name "IP Base"), while the smallest (cheapest) one for
Sup720 is "IP Services".

-A