[c-nsp] Citrix and Cisco QOS

Nick Shah Nick.Shah at aapt.com.au
Wed Jan 11 21:21:21 EST 2006

Have you loaded the latest PDLM ?

You may have a line in your config like ip nbar pdlm flash:blah.

Alternatively you can check show ip nbar port-map citrix.

Also, check this url for server side citrix protocol matching (ICA tags
etc.)

support.citrix.com/servlet/KbServlet/download/4728-102-11557/Cisco_Netwo
rking_Integratio.pdf

rgds
nick