[c-nsp] etherchannel between different switches

Asbjorn Hojmark - Lists Lists at Hojmark.ORG
Mon Jan 16 14:46:12 EST 2006

> Right now we have achieved No 2, by using the path though
> switch A as the primary path and the path through switch B as
> backup (configuring spanning-tree & uplink fast).

You L3 and get both links active. If that's not possible, use
multiple VLANs with different roots to get different VLANs STP
forwarding on different links. If that's not possible, learn to
live with the limitations of a single spanning tree...

-A