[c-nsp] Troubleshooting OC3

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Mon Jan 16 16:55:56 EST 2006

I got an offlist message from a helpful guy who stated the errors are
actually nothing to worry about.... The errors are generated because of
the subscriber's dsl connections going across these links and that any
errors they incurred would showup on the ATM side ... Makes sense...;)

So I guess I can safely ignore these errors.... The DSLAM folks on our
side are looking into it further between remote DSLAMS where they are
seeing a lot of errors before they hit the Cisco...

Thanks to everyone for the replies...

Paul