[c-nsp] traffic monitoring?

Gustavo Rodrigues Ramos gustavo at acmesecurity.org
Tue Jan 17 20:56:43 EST 2006

Shaun,

I'm assuming you'll do that with cisco routers.

I do what you want with Netflow enabled in several routers and
Flow-tools [1] (with Flowscan [2] and JKFlow [3]) collecting and
processing flows in a freebsd box (this also works for linux).

Regards,
Gustavo.

[1] http://www.splintered.net/sw/flow-tools/
[2] http://www.caida.org/tools/utilities/flowscan/