[c-nsp] Edge Router Advice

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Wed Jan 18 12:59:26 EST 2006

Thanks for the input Jon.... The 6500 seems to make sense as we have
others in our network (3 in total - 2 core and 1 distribution) so spare
line cards and supervisors are already in place in case of something
real drastic.  Plus, the 6500's have been our "crown jewel" of
routers... Rock solid and very few problems ever either code wise or
hardware wise....

;)

Paul