[c-nsp] Netflow analyzer

John Neiberger John.Neiberger at efirstbank.com
Thu Jan 19 11:03:01 EST 2006

>>> "Palis Michael" <security at cytanet.com.cy> 1/19/06 6:49:49 AM >>>
>Hello all.
>
>We are in the process of installing a Net flow report analyzer. Can
you
>please suggest such a tool either freeware or not?

There are freeware tools available but I've never used them. With
regard to commercial tools, I'd suggest looking at ManageEngine NetFlow
Analyzer and Crannog's NetFlow Tracker. I really like the ManageEngine
product a lot and I think we're going to end up buying it. The Crannog
software is pretty good and is arguably more powerful in some ways, but
overall I prefer the ManageEngine application.

Regards,
John