[c-nsp] Netflow analyzer

Tom Zingale (tomz) tomz at cisco.com
Thu Jan 19 20:48:57 EST 2006

We do have a list of partners on the NetFlow web site with links to
various applications:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/732/Tech/nmp/netflow/partners/applicati
ons/
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/732/Tech/nmp/netflow/partners/commercia
l/
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/732/Tech/nmp/netflow/partners/freeware/

So if you go to these links you see a wide range of products and
obviously the application selection is based on OS you want, price
range, free vs commercial.  If you need more details about a partner
contact me offline.