[c-nsp] Dialer Watch limited to time

Gary Roberton gary.ciscomail at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 07:07:42 EST 2006

Hello All

We have end user dsl links connecting to a central router.  The central
router has paths to multiple customers.

We need to do ISDN backup.  We cannot use normal dialers backing up the
interface on the local site as it it possible that the path into the central
router goes down.  We cannot have the central router with a back up dialer
as the paths into it would not all go down at the same time so the interface
would appear as up/up..

So, we have to use a dialer watch, watching an IP address on a loopback
interface on the central router.  This all works fine but we want to
restrict the dialer watch to only be allowed to dial up during business
hours.  Does anyone know how to achieve this?

Regards

Gary