[c-nsp] CBWFQ with Tunnel interface

Aly, Yasser Yasser.Aly at getronics.com
Fri Jan 20 08:24:18 EST 2006

Hi Oliver,

  Platforms involved in this configuration are 3640 running 12.3(12B)
and 2651XM running 12.3(8)T11.

I wonder if I applied a service-policy on the Ethernet input direction
to match on the traffic and set IP prec accordingly. Then, apply another
service-policy under the serial interface on the output direction
matching on the IP prec and set bandwidth and priority commands
accordingly would work? Putting into consideration that a tunnel is
running over the serial interface and qos-preclassify command is applied
under the tunnel interface

What do you think?