[c-nsp] bandwidth

Alban Dani albcisco at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 12:04:21 EST 2006

hello,

A few months back we upgraded our pipe to teh internet through verizon from
40 to 45 Mbps.
However during all this months all my traffic monitoring tools show me that
we always peek at 40 and never go above it?

I want to get back at verizon and tell them about it?

I use Cricket, netflow analyzer and a packeshaper to get to this conclusion.

Is there any Cisco command that I can run to figure out what my connection
looks like?

We get the link from Verizon through a Lighstream switch and that connects
to a 7200 series router.

Thanks,

Alban