[c-nsp] SUP720 TFIB scan not completing

Christian Bering CB at nianet.dk
Thu Jan 26 11:14:08 EST 2006

Hello,

>>>We improved this with:

>>>CSCsb16512
>>>Externally found moderate defect: Resolved (R)
>>>High CPU in CEF Process and CEF scanner due to prefix reresolve

>>As I read it, it shouldn't be an issue in SXE?

>It is. It only got fixed/changed in 12.2(18)SXF2.

Okay. I am working with TAC to find the exact cause and an upgrade to
SXF2 might end up being the outcome.

The biggest problem it caused us was "show running-config" (and similar)
took about 10-15 minutes to complete. The CEF scanner seems to be very
low priority, but "show running-config" etc. must be even lower.

Thanks for your help.

Christian