[c-nsp] Actual traffic by ASN..?

Richard J. Sears rsears at americanIS.net
Fri Jan 27 13:00:58 EST 2006

Hey Everyone -

I am looking for an application (open source) that can provide me a
realtime and historical view of traffic I have sent to specific ASNs as
well as traffic I  have sent through a specific ASN.

We are doing more private peering and it seems that this would be very
helpful.

I was hoping to get feedback from those of you that are using this type
of software as to what you think is the best.

We are a 100% Cisco house running netflow already for some performance
routing stuff we do.

Thanks