[c-nsp] Pix performance

Kenny Sallee k_sallee at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 23:31:24 EST 2006

Pix throughput is listed here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/ps2031/

And here under performance summary at the bottom:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_data_sheet09186a0080091b18.html

Marketing numbers of course.  Try AES if you are not
using it -- it will perform a little better.

This link also provides excellent info on packet sizes
and PMTUD issues with tunneling.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/105/pmtud_ipfrag.html

No specific answers but good reading info
Kenny