[c-nsp] igmp snooping inside 802.1q trunks

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Tue Jan 31 13:28:01 EST 2006

Are you seeing snooping entries for the MAC? 0100.5e40.00xx (sh mac-
multi igmp) If so, what is the port mask? You are sure it is
239.192.0.x & not 239.128.0.x? The latter would map to a reserved
range MAC, & we won't install a snooping mac entry for it, it will flood....

Tim

At 10:19 AM 1/31/2006, Vladimir Ivashchenko submitted: