[c-nsp] Actual traffic by ASN..?

Kristian Larsson kristian at juniks.net
Tue Jan 31 15:32:32 EST 2006

On Mon, Jan 30, 2006 at 03:30:10PM -0800, Aaron Glenn wrote:
> On 1/30/06, Kristian Larsson <kristian at juniks.net> wrote:
> > I have written a script to do just that. It is
> > currently tailored for sFlow but could easily be
> > converted. Let me know if you're intersted.
> >
> >   Kristian.
>
> I would be VERY interested in the sFlow version of this. Are you able
> to send something my way? I'd be very appreciative.

I've upped two scripts. sflow1 and sflow3 to
http://insomnia.juniks.net/~kll/sflow1
http://insomnia.juniks.net/~kll/sflow3
sflow1 is to be used if you don't have a bgp feed,
ie no as numbers are supplied.
sflow3 is for those of you with a bgp feed.

I've added a few comments to sflow1 but there's
really not that much comments, on the other hand
it's really simple.

sflow1 is old while sflow3 is what I currently
use, I make no guarantees on the code bla bla, you
know. I'll be happy to answer any questions
though.

Regards,
Kristian