[c-nsp] Line Code Violations

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Thu Jul 6 02:09:58 EDT 2006

switch and have the other side provide clock

then have both sides set to obtain clock from the line

See what happens

Telcos these days all multiplex their circuits together - I am not sure
exactly
how they accomplish this without supplying clock to both sides.  Many of
our point-to-points apparently go through telco equipment that also isn't
sure exactly how to accomplish this either, and will supply clock, despite
the telco's techs protestations to the contrary.

Ted