[c-nsp] 3750 vs 3560 Switches

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Thu Jul 6 08:15:47 EDT 2006

We are looking at a campus deployment and I'm trying to figure out any
major differences between the 3750 and 3560 switches at layer2?

Our primary issues are centered around security (DHCP snooping, dynamic
ARP inspection (DAI) and IP source guard) along with PVLAN support
possibly too... Basically, this is for a local educational facility and
we want it as secure as reasonably possible from a switch perspective.
They will all interconnect back to a 7206VXR edge router onsite...

Thanks,

Paul Stewart
Network Administrator
Nexicom Inc.