[c-nsp] Sup32 and IOS 12.2

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Sat Jul 8 12:39:57 EDT 2006

Until recently, if the sup was ordered with anything other than $0 IP
base, it comes with 512M/512M DRAM at no charge. In any case, 512/512
should now be the default coming out of Mfg regardless of ordered
image (beginning in May IIRC).

Tim

At 12:28 PM 7/8/2006 -0400, Robert Blayzor muttered:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Catalyst 6500
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759