[c-nsp] Neat - Cisco Air Conditioner? (sho env all errors)

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Sun Jul 9 04:17:16 EDT 2006

Hi,

On Sun, Jul 09, 2006 at 01:11:34AM -0400, Robert Boyle wrote:
> Temperature readings:
>          I/O Cont Inlet   measured at 25C/77F
>          I/O Cont Outlet  measured at 28C/82F
>          NPE Inlet        measured at 30C/86F
>          NPE Outlet       measured at 8C/46F

Cool.  I could certainly use a couple of those for some hotspots in our
datacenter... :-)

Never seen this, but I *do* have a 7206 that regularily tells me that
its (only) power supply has changed to "REMOVED"... and after a few
minutes, it will magically come back... - that was an IOS bug in early
12.0S, since after upgrading to 12.2S, the power supply remains inside.

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de