[c-nsp] Funk's Steel-Belted

Brian Desmond brian at briandesmond.com
Sun Jul 9 12:31:18 EDT 2006

No it's not 25K per license (pretty sure not even that if you bought it
retail)...Just use the built in Windows RADIUS service, it's called
Internet Authentication Service. I have a lot of Cisco gear talking to
that RADIUS flavor without any issue. It also is AD integrated if that's
your primary source of authentication in your organization.

Thanks,
Brian Desmond
brian at briandesmond.com

c - 312.731.3132