[c-nsp] Cisco CRS-1

Denton, Gregory Y. greg.denton at mybrighthouse.com
Fri Jul 14 08:45:52 EDT 2006

Folks,

            Could anyone provide any non-sensitive information regarding
the CRS-1 platform?  We currently are a multi vendor shop with J-T640s
as our primary bulk routers, yet we are seeing pressure from above to
consider (heavily) introducing the CRS.

Off list is preferred and any information will be held under strict
confidence and only used for the purposes of arguments FOR or AGAINST
the platform from a technical standpoint.

Thank you,

Greg Denton

Network Engineering

Brighthouse Networks