[c-nsp] Transporting TDM voice DS3s over Ethernet

Richard A Steenbergen ras at e-gerbil.net
Sat Jul 15 10:25:58 EDT 2006

On Sat, Jul 15, 2006 at 10:14:52AM -0400, Clayton Zekelman wrote:

> WTF is "waspishness"?

Wow check this shit out, somebody put a dictionary on the internet! Behold
the wonders of our modern science.

  Waspish \Wasp"ish\, a.
     Quick to resent a trifling affront; characterized by
     snappishness; irritable; irascible; petulant; snappish.
     [1913 Webster]

     adj : very irritable; "bristly exchanges between the White House
           and the press"; "he became prickly and spiteful";
           "witty and waspish about his colleagues" [syn: {bristly},
            {prickly}, {splenetic}]

     Syn: Snappish; petulant; irritable; irascible; testy;
          peevish; captious.
          [1913 Webster] -- {Wasp"ish*ly}, adv. --
          {Wasp"ish*ness}, n.
          [1913 Webster]

> I didn't appreciated Cappucios' allegation of illicit drug use, so my
> response was a bit terse.

Shame, you could probably benefit from a healthy dose of something
pharmacological.