[c-nsp] 2611XM and VWIC-2MFT-E1-DI

Alexander Nazarenko alexandern at francoudi.com
Sun Jul 16 02:40:49 EDT 2006

Dear Luis,

One supplier had been advising us that there were too many fake VWIC
modules in the market and he was right.  Finally we asked for refund and
ordered original modules.
We had the cases when VWIC worked good, but after 10th router
power-restart, it could disappear. Then restarting the router again,
it's again there. It was a real mess with these cards.