[c-nsp] can a VPN3000 do this?

Adam Greene maillist at webjogger.net
Tue Jul 18 15:59:08 EDT 2006

Scott, Asbjorn,

Thanks for the quick replies! I think I messed things up slightly in the
first paragraph of my email ... I meant to say customer set A will access
the server directly (no VPN), and customer set B will access the server via
a VPN.

In other words, the VPN that customer set B uses to access the server will
be provided by the VPN3000.

I wonder if this changes your opinions about the feasibility of the
solution.

Thanks again,
Adam