[c-nsp] Cisco caching solution

Kenny Sallee k_sallee at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 19 13:58:13 EDT 2006

A poor man's way of doing it could be to do policy
routing somewhere.  So create an ACL that denies the
proxy/cache from the policy and then permits anything
to tcp/80 or whatever ports you need.  Then send the
traffic to the IP of the squid box.  Would be
transparent to users but will put more load on the
router.  I did something like this before and it
worked great.
Kenny