[c-nsp] SNMP on 7400ASR dot1q subinterfaces

Kurkdjian, Christian Andres ChristianK at prima.com.ar
Thu Jul 20 10:30:51 EDT 2006

 Hi,
	I am trying to poll the traffic of GigaEthernet subinterfaces
(configured in dot1q) by SNMP, but it does not show me the real traffic
of the subinterface. Only shows me a few bits per second while it has to
show me more traffic on each subinterface (for example GigabitEthernet
0/0.1) . However, on the global interface (GigabitEthernet 0/0) shows me
ok the global real traffic, but what I really want is to poll the
traffic of each subinterface.
		The 7400ASR has IOS 12.3.19 (c7400-is-mz.123-19.bin)
Anyone knows how can I solve this problem?
Regards,
Christian