[c-nsp] OSPF Route Distribution

Yuri Selivanov uri at tomsknet.ru
Fri Jul 28 00:24:27 EDT 2006

	Hi.

> Hm, never tried this before.
> Thanks for enlight me up.

	Not it all.. btw, I think you'll find following link useful too:

"Enabling OSPFv2 on an Interface Using the ip ospf area Command"

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1829/products_feature_guide09186a0080268d88.html

> Anyway, so far is there any new features on new version IOS of cisco that
> can enable us to inject the default route into specific network area only ?

	If you're talking about ABR's generated default -- it can be easily
achieved for stub/NSSA areas. As for regular area, I haven't heard of that
feature yet...

> -- a.RI.r.sutan
>

> : network 10.10.10.2 0.0.0.0 area 2      ! only iface with 10.10.10.2
> :

Best Regards,
Yuri Selivanov [URI2-RIPE]