[c-nsp] can a VPN3000 do this?

Olav Langeland olav.langeland at active24.com
Fri Jul 28 19:28:40 EDT 2006

Hi,

this can be done. Traffic from Customer B to the server will only go
through the VPN3000 when the VPN tunnel is active, a route is added that
sends the traffic through the VPN tunnel instead of open internet.

A good tip (if you don't already have) is to draw a overview of the
network that is involved with all devices and interfaces. If the
solution includes a site-to-site tunnel with Client B, draw his network
as well. Pay extra attention to where you place the 2 VPN3000
interfaces, you  want ACL on the incoming traffic from VPN customers..

-olav