[c-nsp] BGP fast converge

Mario Velazquez mario.velazquez at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 09:57:52 EDT 2006

Hi Oli

thanks a lot for your advice, the reason for the eBGP configuration is a
customer requirement (i have already tried to make him change the
config, but no luck) y have a 7600/SUP720 as a N-PE and a 3750ME
(12.2(25).SEG) as U-PE y was looking in the feature navigator and the
3750 doesn't support  any of the BGP features,
is there any other option? or do you think a topology change would be
the best idea.

Thanks a lot

Mario