[c-nsp] Bgp question.

Joseph Jackson JJackson at aninetworks.com
Fri Jun 2 02:26:54 EDT 2006

Hey all,

	I have two routers that are connected to two differnet ISP's
both are running BGP.  I have directly connected an interface the
routers to each other to pass BGP info and also for redundency.  I
didn't want to split up the /24 I am using so I am tring to use RFC1918
addresses with a mask of /30 as the direct connections between the two
routers.  I am able to bring the the bgp session up between them and
share routes but traffic doesn't seem to want to go over that link. Any
good boot to the heads clues for a bgp newbie?

Thanks

Joseph