[c-nsp] 6513 caveats?

christian.macnevin at uk.bnpparibas.com christian.macnevin at uk.bnpparibas.com
Mon Jun 5 10:33:11 EDT 2006

<insert mail server friendly expletive of your choosing here>

Do we have an ETA on the 6513E??

Internet
iand at eng.pipex.net

Sent by: cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net
05/06/2006 15:21

cisco-nsp
cc
PatrickGreene
Subject
Re: [c-nsp] 6513 caveats?

6724 only has a single 20g fabric channel and should be ok in any slot.
6704 and 6748 have two fabric channels and have the restrictions already
noted.

6500#sh mod
Mod Ports Card Type                     Model              Serial No.
  1   24  CEF720 24 port 1000mb SFP     WS-X6724-SFP       SALXXXXXXXX
  3   48  CEF720 48 port 1000mb SFP     WS-X6748-SFP       SALXXXXXXXX

6500#sh fabric utilization
 slot    channel      speed    Ingress %     Egress %
    1          0        20G            0            0
    3          0        20G            6            8
    3          1        20G           10            4

Ian