[c-nsp] CE500 vs 2950?

Ed Butler ed.butler at rapidswitch.com
Mon Jun 5 12:08:49 EDT 2006

We looked at these for the same purpose, until we realised they don't
have a CLI. It's web-interface only.

Regards,

Ed Butler
RapidSwitch Ltd
DDI: 020 7106 0731

RapidSwitch Ltd, 5th Floor, Sovereign House, 227 Marsh Wall, London, E14
9SD

This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information that may be confidential and/or copyright.  If you are not
the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and
immediately delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this
email by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
prohibited. No representation is made that this email or any attachments
are free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the
responsibility of the recipient.