[c-nsp] Finding out the kind of chassis (7500)

Daniel Roesen dr at cluenet.de
Tue Jun 6 12:15:48 EDT 2006

On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 03:01:13PM +0000, Kristofer Sigurdsson wrote:
> I have an old remote 7500 (actually located in a different continent)
> which for the life of me I cannot remember which kind of chassis is.
> I believe it's a 7507, but I'm not sure.
>
> I've done show version, show hardware, etc. - nothing obvious came up.
>  It's running 12.0S, if that helps.

"sh env all" gives you the chassis and PSU types in the first lines:
Arbiter type 1, backplane type 7505 (id 1)
Power supply #1 is 600W AC (id 1)

"sh rsp chassis-info" gives you more detailled chassis info, like model,
serial number, MAC base and manufacturing date.

Both should work with 12.0S

Best regards,
Daniel