[c-nsp] Cisco IOS DHCP server && setting MTU size

Robert Boyle robert at tellurian.com
Wed Jun 7 13:00:06 EDT 2006

At 11:37 AM 6/7/2006, Jerry Kemp wrote:
>Thanks for your reply.  Would the "ip tcp adjust-mss" be applied to the
>internal/LAN interface, outside interface or the Dialer1 interface?

We only put it on the inside Ethernet facing the servers and we do it
on both sides of the VPN.

Joe Maimon already replied that you can put it only on the PPPoE
interface. We have no experience with that although it may be a
better method. I simply do not know.

-Robert

http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin