[c-nsp] Route-Map "AND" clause

hjan at libero.it hjan at libero.it
Wed Jun 14 06:34:15 EDT 2006

> unfortunately not, but you could obviously create a single ACL covering
> both ACE's.

I have done a test with an access-list 10 that permit 0.0.0.0 and 10.10.10.0 but the behaviour is the same...

> not sure I understand. what do you mean by "only if eigrp process 1 is
> down"? can you elaborate?

Ok, i try to explain the problem.
Some "guru" in my company sell to a customer a backup line in another city but the customer use eigrp with our POP.
Imagine this topology

CITY-1-POP<----------->CITY-2-POP
|                           |
|                           |
CPE-1                      CPE-2

The customer network is a L2 network, CPE-1 is the primary link, CPE-2 will be backup link. CPE-X do eigrp_1 with CITY-X-POP.
CPE-1 and CPE-2 do hsrp with CPE-1 primary.
CITY-1-POP is a man with its adress as CITY-2-POP.

Now the problem...
How can i control the input point ? Obviosly other city 2 client enter from city-2-pop over the backup link.
The only thing i have thougth is to add an eigrp process within the two cpe and redistribute the client lan from CPE-2 only if
this new eigrp goes down, i.e. CPE-1 fail.
I guess things are pretty hard and the only way i see to solve the problem is use route-map.

Thanks
Gianluca