[c-nsp] 7500 Boot Image

Joe Maimon jmaimon at ttec.com
Wed Jun 14 15:45:37 EDT 2006

To expand on Rodney's answer.

The only reason to upgrade the boot image in the flash is if you suspect
it will help you boot better.

Since normally, you are booting just fine from you ATA flash cards USING
the bootloader, or you are booting from PCMCIA linear flash, there is no
reason to touch it, in fact your better off not touching it.

Now if you want a boot image to do ssh over ipv6 to load your system
image.....thats another story.

Joe