[c-nsp] 7604 - Sup720B - Recommended Software

Danielsen.Peter Christian PED PED at KMD.dk
Thu Jun 15 14:46:05 EDT 2006

Anyone, that can recommend a software version, that runs on a Cisco 7604
- Sup720B

The router will be used as an MPLS PE Router.

Software that I try to use : s72033-pk9sv-mz.122-18.SXD4.bin

I get the flowing Error booting up the system,

C6K_PLATFORM-0
Error Message C6K_PLATFORM-0-UNKNOWN_CHASSIS: The chassis type is not
known.([hex])

Explanation This message indicates that the Cisco IOS software installed
on the system does not recognize the chassis type specified in the error
message.

Recommended Action Ensure that your Cisco IOS software release train
supports the chassis type. Upgrade to the latest Cisco IOS software
release in your release train.

Cheers
/Peter

www.kmd.dk   www.kundenet.kmd.dk   www.eboks.dk   www.civitas.dk   www.netborger.dk www.organisator.dk

Hvis du har modtaget denne mail ved en fejl vil jeg gerne, at du informerer mig og sletter den.
KMD skaber it-services, der fremmer effektivitet hos det offentlige, erhvervslivet og borgerne.

If you received this e-mail by mistake, please notify me and delete it. Thank you.
Our mission is to enhance the efficiency of the public sector and improve its service of the general public.