[c-nsp] 7604 - Sup720B - Recommended Software

Church, Chuck cchurch at netcogov.com
Thu Jun 15 15:14:18 EDT 2006

Boot image on the Sup maybe?

Chuck Church
Network Engineer
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE
Netco Government Services
Enterprise Network Engineering
Home Office - 864-335-9473
Cell - 864-266-3978
cchurch at netcogov.com

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Danielsen.Peter
Christian PED
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 2:46 PM
To: cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net
Subject: [c-nsp] 7604 - Sup720B - Recommended Software

Anyone, that can recommend a software version, that runs on a Cisco 7604
- Sup720B

The router will be used as an MPLS PE Router.

Software that I try to use : s72033-pk9sv-mz.122-18.SXD4.bin

I get the flowing Error booting up the system,

C6K_PLATFORM-0
Error Message C6K_PLATFORM-0-UNKNOWN_CHASSIS: The chassis type is not
known.([hex])

Explanation This message indicates that the Cisco IOS software installed
on the system does not recognize the chassis type specified in the error
message.

Recommended Action Ensure that your Cisco IOS software release train
supports the chassis type. Upgrade to the latest Cisco IOS software
release in your release train.

Cheers
/Peter

_______________
www.kmd.dk   www.kundenet.kmd.dk   www.eboks.dk   www.civitas.dk
www.netborger.dk www.organisator.dk

Hvis du har modtaget denne mail ved en fejl vil jeg gerne, at du
informerer mig og sletter den.
KMD skaber it-services, der fremmer effektivitet hos det offentlige,
erhvervslivet og borgerne.

If you received this e-mail by mistake, please notify me and delete it.
Thank you.
Our mission is to enhance the efficiency of the public sector and
improve its service of the general public.