[c-nsp] c7206 ios for dsl aggregation

Robert Boyle robert at tellurian.com
Tue Jun 20 01:07:05 EDT 2006

At 12:14 AM 6/20/2006, you wrote:
>I'm using a c7206 vxr npe-g1 with 512M for dsl aggregation and IOS v
>12.3(5b) but I experience some problems with pppoe connexions
>Some times I don't have any access from dsl customers even with 'debug
>all' ....
>The way to retrieve a normal process is to reboot the 7206 ...
>Is there some one using an IOS for 7206 without any problems in this
>config ? if yes which version please ?

We are later 12.3 versions for PPPoE without a problem on our 7206s,
but with NPE-400s and NPE-300s. That is a really early 12.3 release.
I strongly suggest you upgrade to a GD 12.3 release. I remember a lot
of flakiness with early 12.3 versions. I think 12.3(12b) was the
first truly stable release for us which we put into production PPPoE use.

-Robert

http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin