[c-nsp] 12.2(33)SRA is finally out!

Asbjorn Hojmark - Lists lists at hojmark.org
Tue Jun 20 18:15:41 EDT 2006

>> You're seriously mistaken. They're both in AIS (and higher).
>> See http://tinyurl.com/on7cx

> Don't tell that my SXF "ipservicesk9" routers, please... :-o

Did you check the link above?

If you look under Feature Set Descriptions, you'll see that IPv6
and MPLS are now in AIS and AES. IPv6 is also in ES, however.

(Whether the features can actually be configured in other images,
I don't know. But you have to pay for AIS).

> (I know that it's in AIS in 12.4, but SXF feature packing seems
> to be seriously different from mainline 12.4)

Yes, they used to be seriously different. Most of that has been
simplified on most platforms and releases by now. It's been a
long and somewhat painfull process (especially when you lose a
feature that you're using).

-A