[c-nsp] Memory and Flash requeriments for BGP peering router

omar parihuana omar.parihuana at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 22:19:43 EDT 2006

Hi Guys:

Currently, I'm working in a small Wireless Internet Service Provider
that serves about 500 customer, all with static routes. Our ISP,
route by static routing the customer IPs (16 class-C no contiguous)
too. We're going to implement BGP peering with our ISP for
multihommed. Actually, we have a 7513 with 64RAM and 16 Flash, and the
CPU in high traffic is about 70%. (at 45Mbps -DS3)

Will be necessary more Memory -RAM/Flash, aditional cards (VIPs)?.
Which will be the minimum requriments for BGP peering for multihommed?

Thanks in advance..

Rgds.

--
Omar E.P.T