[c-nsp] Memory and Flash requeriments for BGP peering router

omar parihuana omar.parihuana at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 13:27:20 EDT 2006

David,

Thanks for you prompt response, although the ideal will be multihommed
with two differents ISP, at this moment, only a BPG session with a
only ISP will be implemented. I copy: sh ver

IOS (tm) RSP Software (RSP-JO3SV56I-M), Version 12.1(17), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)
Compiled Tue 03-Sep-02 22:15 by kellythw
Image text-base: 0x60010958, data-base: 0x616EE000

ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 11.1(8)CA1, EARLY DEPLOYMENT RELEASE
SOFTWARE (fc1)
BOOTLDR: RSP Software (RSP-BOOT-M), Version 11.2(15a)P, P RELEASE
SOFTWARE (fc1)

7513-118.1 uptime is 25 weeks, 2 days, 41 minutes
System returned to ROM by reload
System restarted at 11:33:24 GMT Wed Dec 28 2005
System image file is "slot0:rsp-jo3sv56i-mz.121-17.bin"

cisco RSP4 (R5000) processor with 65536K/2072K bytes of memory.
R5000 CPU at 200Mhz, Implementation 35, Rev 2.1, 512KB L2 Cache
Last reset from power-on
G.703/E1 software, Version 1.0.
G.703/JT2 software, Version 1.0.
X.25 software, Version 3.0.0.
SuperLAT software (copyright 1990 by Meridian Technology Corp).
Bridging software.
TN3270 Emulation software.
Chassis Interface.
1 VIP2 controller (2 FastEthernet).
2 FastEthernet/IEEE 802.3 interface(s)

16384K bytes of Flash PCMCIA card at slot 0 (Sector size 128K).
8192K bytes of Flash internal SIMM (Sector size 256K).
No slave installed in slot 6.
Configuration register is 0x2102

Rdgs!

On 6/22/06, David Coulson <david at davidcoulson.net> wrote: