[c-nsp] Cisco nbar - How to detect media streamings

Velasquez Venegas Jaime Omar jaime at ulima.edu.pe
Fri Jun 23 15:42:08 EDT 2006

Hi Matt,

Thank you for replying.My goal is not to block p2p or streamings at all
but to limit the rate on bandwidth usage for those protocols.
Do you know any way to detect media streamings (such as youtube,yahoo
streamings,online radios) with Cisco nbar?
Some people point me to Packeteer as the right tool to address this
problem.