[c-nsp] WIDS software

Sergey Velikanov [Intelsoft] sv at intelsoft.com
Sun Jun 25 23:42:20 EDT 2006

Hi

I'am reading documentation for Aironet 1300, it says :

"When an access point is configured as a scanner it can also capture frames in monitor mode.
In monitor mode, the access point captures 802.11 frames and forwards them to the WIDS engine
on your network. The access point adds a 28-byte capture header to every 802.11 frame that it
forwards, and the WIDS engine on your network uses the header information for analysis.
The access point uses UDP packets to forward captured frames. Multiple captured frames can
be combined into one UDP packet to conserve network bandwidth."

But I can't find any software that can analyse this encapsulated in UDP packets. What software
can participate as WIDS for Aironet 1300 in monitor mode?