[c-nsp] as-lists and regular expressions

Scott Granados sgranados at jeteye.com
Mon Jun 26 20:05:54 EDT 2006

I've asked something similar to this before but at the time the solutin
didn't work and I'm facing it again.

I've never quite gotten the regular expression thing, I more or less
understand it and used a couple of pointers that I got from this list
but it's still not quite working.  So, could someone show me an example
of the following.

I want to prefer traffic received via level3 on one link over another.
I'm using a route map to do this and have something like.

Route-map upstream-transit-in perm 20

Match ip as-list 120

Set local 120

Set commun 36598:666

The question is the format of the as list, what would it look like to
match routes learned from 3356 and anything transiting 3356.

Thanks

Scott