[c-nsp] Rate Limit On VLANs 3550

Alex Foster afoster at gammatelecom.com
Tue Jun 27 10:14:06 EDT 2006

Hi Tassos,

Ok thanks - this is what I was able to pull off..

sh mls qos interface g0/2
GigabitEthernet0/2
trust state: not trusted
trust mode: not trusted
COS override: dis
Attached policy-map for Egress: rate_limit
default COS: 0
DSCP Mutation Map: Default DSCP Mutation Map
trust device: none

sh mls qos interface g0/2 statistics
GigabitEthernet0/2
Ingress
  dscp: incoming   no_change  classified policed    dropped (in bytes)
Others: 3440524635 2722975686 717548949  0          0
Egress
  dscp: incoming   no_change  classified policed    dropped (in bytes)
Others: 1699435760    n/a       n/a      0          0

WRED drop counts:
  qid  thresh1    thresh2   FreeQ
   1 : 0          0         1024
   2 : 0          0         1024